OKR Program Lead
We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb is on a mission to improve the quality of conversations online — and build an internet where content creators of every kind are empowered to truly own their audience relationships & thrive independently.
We build technologies that are rooted in healthy conversations, transparent first-party data relationships, and mutual economic prosperity for all stakeholders. Wherever there is a content creator to empower, a conversation to protect, or a community to host — OpenWeb will be there. Today, OpenWeb partners with more than 1,000 top-tier publishers (including Wall Street Journal, New York Times, News Corp, Verizon Media, CBS, Fox News, Hearst, Refinery 29, and more) and hosts 100 million monthly active users.
Founded in 2012, OpenWeb has over 220 employees between New York City and Tel Aviv, Kiev, San Diego, and Canada, and is backed by Insight Venture Partners, Georgian, Entrée Capital, AltaIR Capital, The New York Times, Samsung Next, Dentsu, Norma Investments, and ScaleUp. Together, we are empowering individuals to take action, and demand more from one another.
We’re crafting technology that naturally brings people together and fosters healthy discussion—so they have more dinner-table talks and fewer shouting matches online. It starts with us. Let’s take the web back from the trolls - together. Are you in?
About the role:
As a part of our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced OKR Program Lead who is passionate about defining company-wide OKRs (Objectives and Key Results). As a OKR champion/ambassador, you will be responsible for: Maintaining OpenWebs OKR Framework and integrating it into the culture of the company, Drive the adoption of OKR's, Initiate and drive changes with numerous Managers across various teams, Be viewed as the OKR Subject Matter Expert, and selecting maintaining internal OKR tools/systems.
OKR Program Lead - What you’ll do:
- OKR Mastery. Maintaining OpenWebs OKR Framework and integrating it into the culture of the company, Drive the adoption of OKR's, Initiate and drive changes with numerous Managers across various teams, Be viewed as the OKR Subject Matter Expert, and selecting maintaining internal OKR tools/systems.
- OKR Business Cadences. Ensures the efficient implementation of the planning process that includes setting up workshops at all levels with the right group of participants, scheduling the planning process itself, setting reminders for submitting Quarterly OKRs and fixing OKRs when needed
- Project Management. Work with teams on breaking down OKRs into executable projects and Managing strategic OKR cadences with Sr. Executive team. Project manage high impact, high-risk and cross-functional business initiatives while working closely with the executive team.
- Process Optimization. Develop new processes, and optimize current processes, with the goal of improved efficiency and productivity.
- Resources. Manages resource capacity and ‘slotting’ for current projects. Predicts when there will be a resource gap.
- Workshops. Conduct Quarterly OKR Workshops to help identify key strategic and operational objectives
- Adoption. Regularly communicate the vision, mission, and strategy and how OKRs relate to them. Ensure transparency and an overview of the strategic OKR goals.
- Measurement. Ensure Objectives are clear and measurable, and the expected values and metrics are well defined and automated where possible.
- Knowledge Mgmt. Integration of the OKR tools into daily work: maintaining the OKRs on the intranet, ensuring the alignment and transparency of OKRs align with the goals of the Company
- Risk. Highlight OKRs at risk and make recommendations to bring underperforming OKRs back on track
The skills and experience you bring:
- 5+ years Experience in OKR leadership, management consulting, business operations, portfolio management, and/or a relevant operational role
- Confident communicator, strong organizational skills, and strong time management skills.
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management, and/or change management
- Experience in company-wide process improvements and training facilitation but also the ability to drive change by adopting new types of stakeholders and technology
- Experience aligning busy executives to make decisions and take action
- Proficiency in project management/OKR management software tools
- Ability to convey difficult-at-times messages with executive-level clarity and brevity.
- Prior experience supporting executives in driving operational excellence
OpenWeb’s Perks & Quirks:
- 401k + matching
- Premium health benefits include comprehensive vision, medical, dental through Aetna
- Telehealth plan with 24/7 access to a dedicated team of physical and mental healthcare providers
- Flexible PTO policy
- Company-sponsored Life and Accidental insurance
- Team events and outings (once we can reunite!)
- Career growth & ownership
- Amazing coworkers!
The OpenWeb Culture:
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world-class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Apply today to build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone.
We care about your privacy. Please take a moment to review OpenWeb’s Privacy Practices.