Senior Account Executive - Jeeng
We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb's mission is to improve the quality of conversations online, building a healthier web where content creators of all kinds are empowered to thrive. As a product company, OpenWeb partners with publishers and brands to build strong, direct relationships with their audiences.
OpenWeb's technology empowers its partners to build vibrant communities rooted in healthy conversations and robust social experiences. OpenWeb works with more than 1,000 top-tier publishers, hosting more than 100 million active users each month.
Founded in 2015, OpenWeb has over 400 employees in New York City, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, San Diego, Canada, London, and Paris and is backed by world-class investors including Georgian, Insight Partners, , Entrée Capital, The New York Times, Samsung Next, Dentsu, and ScaleUp. To date, the company has raised $393 million in funding and is currently valued at $1.5 billion.
To learn more about OpenWeb's platform visit OpenWeb.com, or follow @OpenWebHQ on LinkedIn and Twitter.
What you'll Do:
- Identify and close business with relevant Mid-Market and Enterprise level advertisers/agencies.
- Hit/exceed individual quarterly and yearly revenue goals.
- Build and maintain an active Pipeline of prospective clients through the full sales cycle.
- Communicate client KPIs, budget, and goals to Client Success managers and support them in growing accounts
- Working across multiple departments, including Client Success, Sales Operations, Product, Finance, and Legal
- Actively update and maintain CRM (Salesforce) with relevant account information
- Represent the company at relevant trade shows throughout the fiscal year to increase new lead flow and secure new business opportunities
What you'll Bring:
- 3+ years of prior advertising sales experience
- Strong attention to detail; Organization and Great follow-up skills
- Proven Track Record of Sales Success
- A deep understanding of brand and marketing KPIs to help articulate to partners how they can achieve their goals utilizing our suite of advertising products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- In depth knowledge of the digital media and AdTech industry
What You'll Get:
This role compensation package includes an annual base salary ranging between $100,000-$120,000 (based on candidates' experience and skill set), a commission base bonus, and other benefits, including:
- Company Stock Options - we believe that every employee should benefit from the company's success, as we all contribute to it. Hence, we offer stock options to all our employees and continue to reward with more stock options over time.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K matching - the company is matching dollar for dollar, up to 4% or $5,000 (whichever is higher)
- Very generous health benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision - for employees and their dependents
- $50 per month for wifi fee upon submitting a receipt
- $100 one-time fee for home office for new employees - one-off
- Insurance policies covered by the company: Short term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Life insurance, AD&D insurance
- A collaborative work environment working in a hybrid model from our brand new office in SoHo, NYC
The OpenWeb Culture:
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world-class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Apply today to build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone.
We care about your privacy. Please take a moment to review OpenWeb'sPrivacy Practices.