Talent Acquisition Associate
We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb is on a mission to improve the quality of conversations online — and build an internet where content creators of every kind are empowered to truly own their audience relationships & thrive independently.
We build technologies that are rooted in healthy conversations, transparent first-party data relationships, and mutual economic prosperity for all stakeholders. Wherever there is a content creator to empower, a conversation to protect, or a community to host — OpenWeb will be there. Today, OpenWeb partners with more than 1,000 top-tier publishers (including Wall Street Journal, New York Times, News Corp, Verizon Media, CBS, Fox News, Hearst, Refinery 29, and more) and hosts 100 million monthly active users.
Founded in 2012, OpenWeb has over 220 employees between New York City and Tel Aviv, Kiev, San Diego, and Canada, and is backed by Insight Venture Partners, Georgian, Entrée Capital, AltaIR Capital, The New York Times, Samsung Next, Dentsu, Norma Investments, and ScaleUp. Together, we are empowering individuals to take action, and demand more from one another.
We’re crafting technology that naturally brings people together and fosters healthy discussion—so they have more dinner-table talks and fewer shouting matches online. It starts with us. Let’s take the web back from the trolls - together. Are you in?
Talent Acquisition Associate - What You'll Do:
- Source and reach-out to prospective candidates, and fill open roles within the company
- Coordinate an exceptional interview experience that is enjoyable for each prospective candidate, including, but not limited to, a well-crafted interviewing schedule, lunch, travel arrangements, etc.
- Create detailed candidate projects in LinkedIn Recruiter based on skill-set needs and document candidate progress and notes in Greenhouse
- Build strong relationships with both internal executives as well as external partners throughout NYC by attending relevant events, meetups, and other related events (After the pandemic - of course!)
- Partner with the TA Manager to build a strong employer brand and turn OpenWeb into an inbound candidate marketing machine
- Provide a world-class new-hire onboarding experience to all new hires
- Create recruiting dashboards, track conversion ratios, and identify areas for improvement in the funnel and in our approach!
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- Experience working with ATS - Greenhouse preferably!
- Prior experience (preferably 2 - 4 years) as a recruiting coordinator, handling heavy scheduling for commercial and technical roles within a Tech startup environment
- Strong understanding of recruiting data, conversion ratios, and important metrics as well as experience tracking/presenting data
- Excellent communication and note-taking skills - documentation is very important in our fast-moving environment
- A high level of grit combined with the ability to creatively find ways to find hard-to-fill positions
- Fiery passion for a world-class candidate and new hire experience
OpenWeb’s Perks & Quirks:
- 401k + matching
- Premium health benefits include comprehensive vision, medical, dental through Aetna
- Telehealth plan with 24/7 access to a dedicated team of physical and mental healthcare providers
- Flexible PTO policy
- Company-sponsored Life and Accidental insurance
- Team events and outings (once we can reunite!)
- Career growth & ownership
- Amazing coworkers!
The OpenWeb Culture:
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world-class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Apply today to build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone.
We care about your privacy. Please take a moment to review OpenWeb’s Privacy Practices.