Talent Acquisition Partner
We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb is on a mission to improve the quality of conversations online — and build an internet where content creators of every kind are empowered to truly own their audience relationships & thrive independently. We build technologies that are rooted in healthy conversations, transparent first-party data relationships, and mutual economic prosperity for all stakeholders. Wherever there is a content creator to empower, a conversation to protect, or a community to host — OpenWeb will be there.
Today, OpenWeb partners with more than 1,000 top-tier publishers (including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, HuffPost, Fox, Hearst, Refinery 29, and more) and hosts over 115 million active users across the internet every month
Founded in 2015, OpenWeb has over 250 employees across New York City, Tel Aviv, London, Paris, San Diego, and Canada. We are backed by top-tier investors such as Insight Partners, Georgian, Entrée Capital, The New York Times, Samsung Next, and Dentsu among others.
Together, we are empowering individuals to think bold and make a difference for a better world. We’re driving innovations that naturally bring people together and foster healthy discussions—so they have more dinner-table talks and less shouting matches online. It starts with us. Are you in?
Talent Acquisition Partner - What You'll Do:
- Source prospective candidates and fill open roles within the company
- Coordinate an exceptional interview experience that is enjoyable for each prospective candidate, including, but not limited to, a well-crafted interviewing schedule, interview feedback management, etc..
- Create detailed candidate projects in LinkedIn Recruiter based on skill set needs and document candidate progress and notes in Greenhouse
- Build strong relationships with both internal executives as well as external partners throughout NYC by attending relevant events, meetups, and other related events (if locally based!)
- Cross collaborate with other Business functions to build a strong employer brand and turn OpenWeb into an inbound candidate marketing machine
- Provide a world-class interview and new-hire onboarding experience to all candidates
- Support a data-driven TA function by creating/maintaining recruiting dashboards, tracking conversion ratios, and identifying areas for improvement in the funnel and in our approach!
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- A kickass level of energy, work ethic, and passion for building tech companies and world class teams!
- Prior experience handling high-volume recruiting for fast-growing Tech startups - AdTech/MarkTech a plus!
- Strong understanding of recruiting data, conversion ratios, and important metrics as well as experience tracking/presenting data
- Hands-on experience maintaining or implementing ATS - Greenhouse strongly preferred!
- Excellent communication and note-taking skills - documentation is very important in our fast-moving environment
- A high level of grit combined with the ability to creatively find ways to find hard-to-fill positions
- Fiery passion for a world-class candidate and new hire experience a MUST!
OpenWeb’s Perks & Quirks:
- 401k + matching
- Premium health benefits including comprehensive vision, medical, dental through Aetna
- Telehealth plan with 24/7 access to a dedicated team of physical and mental healthcare providers
- Flexible PTO policy
- Company sponsored Life and Accidental insurance
- Team events and outings (once we can reunite!)
- Career growth & ownership
- Amazing coworkers!
The OpenWeb Culture
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us! Also, we care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review OpenWeb’s Privacy Practice