VP, Product Marketing
We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb is on a mission to improve the quality of conversations online — and build an internet where content creators of every kind are empowered to truly own their audience relationships & thrive independently. We build technologies that are rooted in healthy conversations, transparent first-party data relationships, and mutual economic prosperity for all stakeholders. Wherever there is a content creator to empower, a conversation to protect, or a community to host — OpenWeb will be there.
Today, OpenWeb partners with more than 1,000 top-tier publishers (including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, HuffPost, Fox, Hearst, Refinery 29, and more) and hosts over 115 million active users across the internet every month
Founded in 2015, OpenWeb has over 250 employees across New York City, Tel Aviv, London, Paris, San Diego, and Canada. We are backed by top-tier investors such as Insight Partners, Georgian, Entrée Capital, The New York Times, Samsung Next, and Dentsu among others.
Together, we are empowering individuals to think bold and make a difference for a better world. We’re driving innovations that naturally bring people together and foster healthy discussions—so they have more dinner-table talks and less shouting matches online. It starts with us. Are you in?
About the Role
OpenWeb is experiencing significant growth and is looking for a seasoned VP of Product Marketing to lead the Go-To-Market planning and execution of new and existing OpenWeb features and products.
In this highly collaborative role, you will be developing the overall strategy for product marketing that highlights the best of our product offerings, value proposition, drives awareness, and ultimately revenue. Reporting to the CMO, you will showcase your expertise in evangelizing our products to our current and prospective partners. As such, you will be able to leverage this knowledge to create compelling experiences that drive engagement and clarity. Attention to quality and an eye for detail, along with a strong ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial for this role.
VP Product Marketing - What you’ll do:
- Market Analysis: Provide market trends, forecasts, analyses, new verticals, technology, and industry-specific information and internal insights, allowing teams to build and expand on current product offerings.
- Sales Enablement: Work with the sales team to direct the creation of sales collaterals such as slides, one-sheets, scripts, internal education, leave-behinds, and demos.
- Launch Marketing: Develop GTM plans including earned and owned media, such as social media, video, website, blogs, whitepapers, and email, in coordination with the marketing org.
- Customer Enablement: Lead the development of post-sale customer journeys.
- A/B Testing and Measurement: Develop and test case studies, and support materials analyzing sales & adoption metrics, identifying obstacles, and leading optimization.
- Product Development: Provide results of analyses to feed back into product development and drive product specifications.
Skills and qualifications you’ll bring:
- 15+ years of software product marketing experience / 6+ years as a Product Marketing leader hiring, growing, and managing a product marketing team
- Strong knowledge of the AdTech, Digital trust, and Data Privacy industries
- Stellar communications skills and the ability to persuade and influence across functions and levels
- Expertise in developing an array of high-quality, product-centric, marketing content from conception to realization, working in collaboration with product, sales, and other marketing professionals
- Proven ability to build long-lasting relationships internally and externally
- High EQ and an exceptional eye for key competitive differentiators
- Enterprise B2B marketing experience
- Prior experience leading Product Marketing in post-merger environments is a plus!
OpenWeb’s Perks & Quirks:
- 401k + matching
- Premium health benefits include comprehensive vision, medical, dental through Aetna
- Telehealth plan with 24/7 access to a dedicated team of physical and mental healthcare providers
- Flexible PTO policy
- Company-sponsored Life and Accidental insurance
- Team events and outings (once we can reunite!)
- Career growth & ownership
- Amazing coworkers!
The OpenWeb Culture:
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world-class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Apply today to build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone.
We care about your privacy. Please take a moment to review OpenWeb’s Privacy Practices.