We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb is on a mission to improve the quality of conversations online — and build an internet where content creators of every kind are empowered to truly own their audience relationships & thrive independently.
We build technologies that are rooted in healthy conversations, transparent first-party data relationships, and mutual economic prosperity for all stakeholders. Wherever there is a content creator to empower, a conversation to protect, or a community to host — OpenWeb will be there.
Today, OpenWeb partners with more than 1,000 top-tier publishers (including Wall Street Journal, New York Times, News Corp, Verizon Media, CBS, Fox News, Hearst, Refinery 29, and more) and hosts 100 million monthly active users.
Founded in 2012, OpenWeb has over 220 employees between New York City and Tel Aviv, Kyiv, San Diego, and Canada, and is backed by Insight Venture Partners, Georgian, Entrée Capital, The New York Times, Samsung Next, Dentsu, and ScaleUp
Together, we are empowering individuals to take action, and demand more from one another. We’re crafting technology that naturally brings people together and fosters healthy discussion—so they have more dinner-table talks and less shouting matches online. It starts with us. Let’s take the web back from the trolls - together. Are you in?
How You’ll Contribute as our Product Analyst:
- Your Mission. Help reach our goals by proactively identifying optimization potential by examining our products in x-ray vision.
- Data driven. Take our terabytes of data (yes, actually!) and support your product manager to make the magic happen.
- Be involved. Define key product questions and resolutions, KPIs, and provide business insights using your data-driven orientation
- Analyze. Create beautiful, insightful dashboards and reports to improve product functionally, increase performance & uncover opportunities
- Lead. You're the expert so you'll set the standard for best practices and suggest new processes/tools/initiatives to collect, analyze, and manage our massive amounts of data
- Key player. Nothing happens without you. From feature consideration to product release - you will be a key player in the decision-making process
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Product Analyst (or related)
- Experience within the Adtech or Finance world
- Must: SQL is like your native language and visualization is a second nature to you
- Able to work in a dynamic product environment with significant scale, and tight deadlines
- Degree in Engineering/Mathematics/Statistics/Information Systems or equivalent
- Using Python for analytics - Advantage!
Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us!
Also, we care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review OpenWeb’s Privacy Practices
OpenWeb Tel Aviv
What’s most important is the wellbeing of our team members
- We offer generous and flexible PTO to accommodate life events like weddings, plus gym benefits, parking and a dog-friendly workspace
- Enjoy breakfast at the office every morning and lunch is on us from Cibus
- The first Sunday of every quarter the office is closed, giving you 4 long weekends a year and you have an additional free day off on your birthday
- To wrap it all together, we offer all our team members a free premium subscription to the Calm app