We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb is on a mission to improve the quality of conversations online — and build an internet where content creators of every kind are empowered to truly own their audience relationships & thrive independently.
We build technologies that are rooted in healthy conversations, transparent first-party data relationships and mutual economic prosperity for all stakeholders. Wherever there is a content creator to empower, a conversation to protect or a community to host — OpenWeb will be there.
Today, OpenWeb partners with more than 1,000 top-tier publishers (including Wall Street Journal, New York Times, News Corp, Verizon Media, CBS, Fox News, Hearst, Refinery 29 and more) and hosts 100 million monthly active users.
Founded in 2012, OpenWeb has over 220 employees between New York City and Tel Aviv, Kiev, San Diego and Canada, and is backed by Insight Venture Partners, Georgian, Entrée Capital, AltaIR Capital, The New York Times, Samsung Next, Dentsu, Norma Investments, and ScaleUp
Together, we are empowering individuals to take action, and demand more from one another. We’re crafting technology that naturally brings people together and fosters healthy discussion—so they have more dinner-table talks and less shouting matches online. It starts with us. Let’s take the web back from the trolls - together. Are you in?
How You’ll Contribute as our SVP Product:
- Build Big. Our Global Product Roadmap for products with 100m DAU and 80% of the Top-Tier Publishers are under your ownership. You’ll look into our opportunities for growth with our current products and keep an eye out for new vertical expansions too.
- Lead. You’ll directly manage our Product Managers and Product leadership. You’ll help them to upskill while growing your team with exceptionally talented people.
- Optimize. We have a suite of high-impact products that allow our Publishers to create top-quality journalism while trusting us to build their communities. You’ve got a knack for growing communities by giving more value to users, optimizing current offerings, and tripling the impact.
- Grow. You’re a numbers person - from data-based products to data-driven decision-making. You’re going to have the ultimate resource: a wealth of 1P and 3P data and you’re going to grow something amazing.
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- 3+ years in a Product Leadership position
- Vast experience in B2B2C (or B2B + B2C separately)
- Strong understanding & experience with data-based products (must have)
- Proven experience building 0 → 1 products and 1 → many products
- Proven record of managing and hiring top Product Talent
- Product sense: able to identify a business need and translate that into the right product solution
- Vast knowledge in product methodologies, methodological
- Strong knowledge in social media is an advantage
Build your skills with us as you build a healthier web for everyone. Join us!
Also, we care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review OpenWeb’s Privacy Practices
OpenWeb Tel Aviv
What’s most important is the wellbeing of our team members
- We offer generous and flexible PTO to accommodate life events like weddings, plus gym benefits, parking and a dog-friendly workspace
- Enjoy breakfast at the office every morning and lunch is on us from Cibus
- The first Sunday of every quarter the office is closed, giving you 4 long weekends a year and you have an additional free day off on your birthday
- To wrap it all together, we offer all our team members a free premium subscription to the Calm app