We are OpenWeb
From New York, Tel Aviv, Toronto, San Diego, London, Paris, and Kyiv—meet the team that's changing the web.
Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder
Nadav Shoval is the CEO and Co-Founder of OpenWeb. Before establishing OpenWeb Nadav founded four technology startups - all related to connecting people around shared interests. Ever the optimist, Nadav is extremely passionate about bringing civility and safety to the web.
He is an adventure-seeker, a visionary, and a tireless driver of expansion within the company, leading partnerships with hundreds of top-tier publishers.
Roee Goldberg is the Co-Founder of OpenWeb. Before joining OpenWeb, Roee founded Servi.to, a customer service and communications tool for ISPs. He is deeply technical, strategic, and interested in mathematics, philosophy, and music..
Roee leads OpenWeb’s strategic growth initiatives, and is highly passionate about the subject of words and their impact on our conversations.
- Insight Partners
- Entrée Capital
- Georgian Partners
- Index Ventures
- Cerca Partners
- New York Times Company
- Samsung Next
- Centillion Fund
- Scott Galloway, Entrepreneur and Professor
- Tom Chavez, Co-Founder and former CEO of Krux DMP
- Lord David Alliance, Non-Executive Chairman, Brown Group
- Jonah Goodhart, Former CEO, Moat
- Brian Bedol, Former CEO, ESPN Classic
- James Mark Hilton, Founder, M&C Saatchi Performance
- Avishai Avrahmi, CEO, Wix
- Nir Zohar, President & COO, Wix
- Giora Kaplan, Co-founder & CTO, Wix
- Omer Cygler, Managing Partner, Lion Investments
- Or Offer, CEO, SimilarWeb
- Joe Speiser, Founder of Brax and Little Things
- Susan Kaplow, Head of Content at LinkedIn
- Deb Roy, Professor and Director of MIT Center for Constructive Communication
- Assaf Henkin, Co-founder, President & COO, Sproutt
- Jonathan Perleman, Partner at Albinen
- Marc Frons, Former CTO, News Corp., NY Times, Dow Jones
Board of Directors
- Tim Harvey, Executive Chairman and Advisor
- Jeff Horing, Managing Director, Insight Partners
- Avishai Abrahami, CEO & Co-Founder of Wix
- Margaret Wu, Lead Investor at Georgian
- Scott Galloway, Clinical Professor of Marketing, NYU Stern & Founder, Section4
- Sean Ellis, Investor
Join the team that’s changing the web.
OpenWeb is growing fast—and we’re looking for top talent to join us in our mission to save online conversation.