We are OpenWeb
Trusted by the world’s leading publishers
Always mindful of the publisher’s role as a host, we provide our partners with tools and platforms that enable interaction at scale and with automated and human moderation that protects their brand and adheres to their own vision.
With a clear focus on engagement as their utmost value driver, we continually hone our products to promote interaction, encourage contribution and increase loyalty.
We know that no two publishers are the same, therefore we build our platforms to offer flexibility in adapting the product to the specific needs and goals of each publication.
Above all we believe in the future of online publishers and their role in upholding freedom of information and debate for society as a whole. We see it as our privilege to partner with them in providing a free, inclusive and quality platform that enables open and meaningful public discourse.
We partner with over 1,000 of the leading publishers in the world to create quality conversations that keep more than 100 million active users each month active and engaged.
Leadership and team
Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder
Nadav Shoval is the CEO and Co-Founder of OpenWeb. Before establishing OpenWeb Nadav founded four technology startups - all related to connecting people around shared interests. Ever the optimist, Nadav is extremely passionate about bringing civility and safety to the web.
He is an adventure-seeker, a visionary, and a tireless driver of expansion within the company, leading partnerships with hundreds of top-tier publishers.
Roee Goldberg is the Co-Founder of OpenWeb. Before joining OpenWeb, Roee founded Servi.to, a customer service and communications tool for ISPs. He is deeply technical, strategic, and interested in mathematics, philosophy, and music..
Roee leads OpenWeb’s strategic growth initiatives, and is highly passionate about the subject of words and their impact on our conversations.
- Insight Partners
- Entrée Capital
- Norma Investments Limited
- Index Ventures
- Altair Capital
- Cerca Partners
- Scott Galloway, Entrepreneur and Professor
- Tom Chavez, Co-Founder and former CEO of Krux DMP
- Lord David Alliance, Non-Executive Chairman, Brown Group
- Jonah Goodhart, Former CEO, Moat
- Brian Bedol, Former CEO, ESPN Classic
- James Mark Hilton, Founder, M&C Saatchi Performance
- Avishai Avrahmi, CEO, Wix
- Nir Zohar, President & COO, Wix
- Giora Kaplan, Co-founder & CTO, Wix
- Jeff Horing, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Insight Partners
- Or Offer, CEO, SimilarWeb
- Joe Speiser, Founder of Brax and Little Things
- Susan Kaplow, Head of Content at LinkedIn
- Deb Roy, Professor and Director of MIT Center for Constructive Communication
- Assaf Henkin, Co-founder, President & COO, Sproutt
- Jonathan Perleman, Partner at Albinen
- Marc Frons, Former CTO, News Corp., NY Times, Dow Jones
Board of Directors
- Tim Harvey, Executive Chairman and Advisor
- Jeff Horing, Partner at Insight Partners
- Avishai Abrahami, CEO & Co-Founder of Wix
- Anna Evdokimova, VC Investment Director, Millhouse
- Scott Galloway, Clinical Professor of Marketing, NYU Stern & Founder, Section4
- Sean Ellis, Investo